Saturday, July 02, 2005

JUNI 2, 2005

Few days before this day, we already arranged many planning and the most important one is calling Heinzi's parent. Just saying hello and try to make them stronger.

Today is the day! So, we weak up earlier and make a phone call. 0622-3xxxxx. Hello, Uncle, how are you today? He said that he's not well, so does my aunty. Hmmmm...I understand why they feel so sad until now. I told them that I am accepted in Urban Design-NUS Singpore but I fail in scholarship. Then I asked him about his servis in the church, "never ever thought to leave church, eventhough you still sad you must lean on Jesus" I try to be wise.

Then he told me how they face their day. Crying and blamning... hopeless. Everyday, since sun has showed its smile until its went sleep, they always remember Heinzi; his joke, his voice, his act, his song....
But if we called them, all the pain is gone... "so, please do not forget us...you are my daughter, now! if you forgot me, so what should I do for stay alive? Both of you are our grugs."

If so, 'then 'who' are our drugs?' Then Depete cried again. Silently.

Oh MY Lord, helps us to recover the pain for losing our lovely brother: Heinzi Comardon Damanik.
Happy B'day Heinzi, I know you always smile at us in heaven.
We love you.....I love you....brother.

No comments: